Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Fashion Week - Tuesday

Day two of Summer Fashion Week! I'm totally envious of all the other ladies super cute outfits! Please take a minute to check out Emery's blog where all the other gals that are participating have posted their links! Seriously girls, you ALL look so cute!

I just noticed that I'm kinda blending into the background, oh well! This is one of my favorite skirts, its flowy and feminine without being to girly! The earrings are also another favorite item, they were a gift from the hubby, he has good taste!

Copyright 2010 Tiffany Ann

Copyright 2010 Tiffany Ann

Copyright 2010 Tiffany Ann

Earrings: Gifted from Hubby
Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Wedge Heels: Target

8 comments:

Rachael said...

It's okay to blend in with the background when the background is summer in the garden. :) That's so cool that your husband has good taste in earrings! Lucky lady. I really love your hair today too!

E said...

Those earrings are fantastic!

E said...

Those earrings are fantastic!

katie said...

those are exquisite earrings!

Emery Jo said...

the colors in that top are GORGEOUS! Very oretty! :)

Charlotte said...

Brown and green is one of my favorite color combos.

KillerB said...

What sweet little earrings-- so delicate looking!

Laura said...

Tiffany I LOVE this outfit!! One of my favorites you've posted ever! You are so lovely!