Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Fashion Week - Monday

 The ever so lovely Emery is hosting another fashion week, this one is to showcase summer styles!


To be honest, I almost forgot about fashion week starting today. I've been glued to my computer screen all day processing wedding pictures and working on albums and it just slipped my mind! It wasn't until after I sat down to dinner tonight that I remembered! So I snapped a few images with my iPhone, just disregard the fact that my face is completely washed out in the third picture! I'll use my real camera for tomorrows outfit!

Warm sunny evening, it was nice to be away from the computer for a few minutes :)
Copyright 2010 Tiffany Ann

I love me some flip flops
Copyright 2010 Tiffany Ann

Copyright 2010 Tiffany Ann

Hat: Charlotte Russe
Cardi: JCPennys
Tank:Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Flip Flops Old Navy


3 comments:

Rachael said...

So, when you say you forgot summer fashion week, you're saying that you just dress this cute everyday regardless? Love the strawberry top.

Laura said...

Tiffy so cute!! Love the hat and polka dots! :)

Molly Page said...

Super cute hat!