Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Fashion Week - Wednesday


Sorry for posting so late, but it was another busy day! Today's outfit was me trying to be cute and functional, running around with the kids outside, playing with playdoh and doing laundry! Tomorrow I'm babysitting all day so we shall see what I come up with as far as "fashion" goes! Also, thanks for all the sweet comments! I've been lame and haven't left very many but I've been to everyone's blogs and you all look fabulous!

Copyright 2010 Tiffany Ann

Copyright 2010 Tiffany Ann

Sunglasses: Target
Dress: Converse 
Leggins: Target
Zebra Flats: Target

(Seriously people, I love Target!)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey! This dress is kinda like mine! We could totally be twinsies! 'Cept I don't have nifty zebra flats...

a+c said...

I love this outfit!